Work Injury Recovery
Pain Developed Due To Your Job OR An Accident At Work?
Not every work INJURY is the result of an accident. Many work related injuries stem from repetitive loading, lifting, and sometimes sitting. The physical stressful nature of our work compromises our bodies in ways that weaken and compromise our bodies sustainable health. Many repetitive loading injuries result in:
- Disc Herniations
- Nerve Impingements
More typical work injuries are the result of accidental, and unforeseeable events, such as:
- Slip & Fall: resulting in sprain/strain, broken bones, concussions, lacerations, etc
- Machinery/Environmental: resulting in burns, cuts, lacerations, concussions, etc
What To Do After A Work Injury Accident
- Report injury to your manager or HR
- Seek evaluation and examination from an accident chiropractor or health care provider proficient in injuries
- Listen to your body always, injuries tend to manifest rather than go away
- Contact Tualatin Accident and Injury Chiropractic for examination and consultation.
Types Of Work Accident Injuries
- Trips, Slips & Falls
- Repetitive Stress & Overexertion trauma
- Injury caused by machinery or environment
Pain Associated with Work Injuries include:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Herniated disks
- Arm injuries
- Leg injuries
What To Expect On Your First Visit
- X-RAYS (if necessary)
At Tualatin Accident and Injury Chiropractic we collect information regarding your pain and the history leading up to it with the right questions to gather the best information to give us a good “blue-print” of the type of work-injury and the reason you are having this pain. After this consultation we will know IF we can help you with this Injury and Pain.
Next we provide a tailored examination that may take 30-45 minutes, which will possibly include X-RAYS depending if there was trauma involved.
... Follow-Up Visit
- Report Of Findings (Diagnosis and Prognosis)
- Treatment Recommendations
- At Home Care/Work Disability (if necessary)
Why Tualatin Accident and Injury Chiropractic Works
- Trained and Certified Doctors In Accident Recovery
- Massage Therapists Specializing In Post Trauma
- On-Site X-Rays (for immediate use)
- Rehabilitation and PT for Recovery From Accident/Injury
Our Doctors and therapists have special training in acute traumatic injuries, which include: auto accidents, work injuries, and sports injuries. Our success is solely dependent on your improvement back to your pre-injury lifestyle. Years of success, and training in accident care chiropractic, massage, physical therapy and acupuncture give us an advantage over chronic pain from injuries.